19th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?

How many minium parcentage in bca for admission in mca?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  2. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  3. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
  5. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  6. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  7. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  9. Procedure for admission in MCA from MIT Pune? Minimum percentage required in UG?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  11. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? Can I become lecturer after MCA? I have completed BCA with 53%
  13. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum percentage required for BCA?
  15. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi
  17. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  18. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
13th October 2012, 08:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?

BCA holders as well as any graduates can join MCA program. Eligible candidate must have completed the course with mathematics as a subject either at graduation or 12th. Minimum 50% marks is the required eligibility in graduation. Selection will be done through entrance tests. AIMCET is the most common test conducted on national basis.
25th March 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?

minimum percentage required for admission in bca in class 12
23rd May 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required in BSC. in computer science to get aadmission for MCA in UNITED STATES?
29th November 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can i join in MCA in IIT,roorki
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?