22nd August 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?

how much percent need to get admission direct 2nd year..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required for open category to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  2. What is the percentage required for direct 2nd year
  3. How much percentage is required for direct 2nd year degree in VJTI college
  4. How much percentage is needed for direct 2nd year admission in Pune for Civil Engineering -- [New]
  5. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  6. Can I do IPCC directly after completion of 2nd year of B.Com? Required percentage for this in 2nd year of B.Com?
  7. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  8. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff list percentage of last year IT of Mumbai Colleges for direct 2nd year admission?
  10. What is the cutoff list of percentage for direct 2nd year admission of computer engineering in Nasik?
  11. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  12. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  13. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  14. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  16. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  17. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  18. Percentage cutoff list of last year for direct 2nd year admission?
28th August 2013, 05:02 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?

Hello friend,
It dependents on:
1)Which branch do you offer?
2)In which college you want to take admission?

Accordingly, you can refer DTE website for a cutoff list.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
28th August 2013, 06:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?

Dear Friend

To be very frank and honest ,I would say that your query is totally incomplete due to the following reasons:

>>You have not mentioned the name of your college .

>>University is also not provided here.

>>Your branch or stream.

Last but not the least for what in second year either engineering or science or commerce etc .

So sorry to say that I cannot help you out in this case unless you provide the exact details.

Hope the information helps you.If you have any more query you can leave your message here .We will reply you as soon as possible.

All the best

aashisranjan784
28th August 2013, 08:53 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percent need to get admission direct 2nd year..please tell me

dear friend

if you planning to to get admission direct into second year means fee would be more when compare to general process (first to second year).right

it also depends on

a)for which course you have taken

b)from which college you want to complete the course right

c)percentage =you try to score at least of 55%.though it had not mentioned but ti does not mean you can get the seat..you haev to get good marks..

d)fee also depends upon duration of course.

understood...

good luck

thank you
7th December 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to get admission for direct second year after diploma in civil engineering I want to take admission in vjti college matunga
11th February 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required kolhapur university in mechanical engineering
2nd June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to get admission in Khalsa colg 26 , chd. Bsc 2nd year
10th June 2015, 03:17 PM
shankarbanik

how much percentage is required to get admission direct 2nd year computer science
16th May 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get admission in msc after bsc in botany.I want admission in khalsa college.
12th June 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72.47% in diploma in EXTC branch can i get admission in VJTI for direct second year
12th June 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72.47% in diploma in EXTC branch can i get admission in VJTI for direct second year
31st August 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage needed to join direct second year in engineering in government college of engineering Trichy (mechanical engineering) tell me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?