16th January 2012, 08:11 AM
prashant shamli

Can I do IPCC directly after completion of 2nd year of B.Com? Required percentage for this in 2nd year of B.Com?

can i do ipcc direct after b.com 2nd yr?and wt % should for this in b.com 2nd yr,P.K.

18th January 2012, 06:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do IPCC directly after completion of 2nd year of B.Com? Required percentage for this in 2nd year of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant shamli View Post
can i do ipcc direct after b.com 2nd yr?and wt % should for this in b.com 2nd yr,P.K.
I am extremely sorry to say that you can not apply directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course even after completion of your graduation and irrespective of the marks you secure in the same.
Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for CA aspirants and even master degree holders have to qualify it to pursue Chartered Accountancy Course.
The test is conducted two times year and you can take the test by registering two months before the examination.
For June CPT, you must register before 1st April and for December CPT, you must register before 1st October.
The registration fee for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs.6500

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
2nd April 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do IPCC directly after completion of 2nd year of B.Com? Required percentage for this in 2nd year of B.Com?

Is b.com is useful for me to do CA???????.
17th April 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir which is the best & best cource after my b.com(comp) ca,icwai,or cs my mobile no is 09949595282.sie say as soon as possible.
3rd May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

can i study in ipcc directly joining with B.Com 2nd year?required % for this in 2nd yera of B.com
6th April 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

is there IPCC course in IGNOU? If so, can you give me details.. i am going to write my CPT this june..
6th April 2013, 07:06 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends…… .

I am sorry to tell you you can't enter IPCC through the 2nd year of b.com.

After the complition of degree with aggregate 55% then only you can eligible for IPCC course. And now you are enter the CA course through the CPT only.

All the best
12th June 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I register for ipcc provision in 3yr of b.com and give exam after completed b.com
12th June 2013, 06:05 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i study in ipcc directly joining with B.Com 2nd year?required % for this in 2nd yera of B.com
You cannot take admission in IPCC just after passing B.COM 2ND year

For the Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and getting direct admission in the IPCC stage.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting
12th June 2013, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to complete B.Com. with 55% marks to become eligible for CA IPCC directly.

If you are score below 55% then you have to appear for CPT and qualify it to become eligible for IPCC.

So as you are in 2nd year so you can't apply for IPCC directly at present. Just complete your final year with good marks then you can apply for IPCC directly.

Subjects in CA IPCC:

-Accounting (100 marks)

-Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks)

-Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)

-Paper 4: Taxation (100 marks)

-Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)

-Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)

-Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 marks)

So get yourself prepared for the above subjects because qualifying in this exam will give you chance for CA Final.

For more information visit http://www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?