26th April 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in Science? What about fees?

Sir, i had given my hslc exam and i want to know how much percentage is required to get admission in science and about fees. I am from sc caste

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and required percentage after passing 12th science
  2. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  3. What is the percentage required for B.Ed admission? When are the forms available and what is the fees?
  4. Percentage required for admission in science section? I want to take admission in class 11th
  5. Better CBSE in Patna? Percentage required and fees?
  6. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  7. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  8. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  9. Required Percentage of marks to get admission for MA in Political Science in Correspondence?
  10. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  11. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  12. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  13. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  14. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  15. Percentage required for admission in ST Xavier and St Lawrence school for sub combination eco science and pure science?
  16. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do CA after doing TYB.Com? Percentage required for the same?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
27th April 2015, 08:41 AM
momtazz

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in Science? What about fees?

Friend first you complete your hslc exam.

You have the opportunities to get admission toward different colleges as per your ability.

You have mentioned you belong to sc caste group so that it is easier to get admission

toward desired colleges having minimum 40% marks.
2nd June 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in Science? What about fees?

How much percentage required for admission in b.tech in Banasthali vidyapeeth ???pls tell sir/mam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?