11th February 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th

what is the fees and percentage required to get admission in banasthali vidyapeeth class XI

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  2. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  4. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  5. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  6. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  7. Percentage required to get admission in class 11th in Banasthali PCM stream?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  10. Percentage needed to take admission in class 11th in Banasthali School?
  11. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali in 11th?
  12. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  13. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  14. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  15. How to download the application form for class VI for Banasthali Vidyapeeth to get admission in VI?
  16. How to take admission in 9th class in Banasthali Vidyapeeth
  17. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)
5th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th

I WANT KNOW IF I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY SO WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DO
I JUST FINISHED MY 12th STANDARD EXAMS .
29th April 2013, 02:19 PM
zvcxz

Default Re: What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th

i want to take admission in class 11 commerce group so how much percentage i needed
10th November 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How much pecentage of marks needed for my daughter to get admitted in 6 th class in banasthali school.
2nd December 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage of marks are needed to be admitted in 11th class in banasthali vidyapith school?
2nd December 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage of marks are needed to be admitted in 11th class in banasthali vidyapith school?
26th February 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the overall fee for a year for class 6
15th March 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has failed in the science stream in class 11th I want her to repeat n do with humanities. Please confirm how can she get admission in class 11th in banasthali
15th September 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get admission in banasthali in entrance exam after 12
2nd June 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of marks are needed to be admitted in 11th class in banasthali vidyapith school?

What is the annual fee for class 11th?
24th February 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in class 12th to take admission in bsc microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?