24th April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Better CBSE in Patna? Percentage required and fees?

I have finished my board examination and i want admission in good cbse school in patna.which school would be better.and what will be the percentage required and what will be the school fees of that school?

17th March 2015, 02:49 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Better CBSE in Patna? Percentage required and fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my board examination and i want admission in good cbse school in patna.which school would be better.and what will be the percentage required and what will be the school fees of that school?
About CBSE::

Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the finest board in India which provides quality education to extend knowledgeable environment and learning process. Which in results empowers the future of students which will be come global leaders in the emerging technology society.

Regarding best schools in Patna::

Below are the list of Good CBSE schools in Patna, where you can pursue your schooling.

D.A.V. Khagaul
D.A.V. B.S.E.B.
St. Michel School
Holy Mission School
Ishan Internation School
Radiant International School
Gyan Niketan
B.D. Public School
Patna Central School
Krishna Niketan School

Regarding criteria to being admitted in these reputed CBSE schools depends on the your marks scored in 10th class. If you are a scholar your chances of getting admission in these schools will be more. So try to get scholar marks in your metric or 10th class so that there won't be any glitch while you search for CBSE schools in Patna.

If you have already passed your 10th and searching for good colleges with low score in 10th then you have to ask the dean or head master or registrar of the school about the admission and the cutoff for getting admission.
19th January 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Better CBSE in Patna? Percentage required and fees?

What is the percentage required for getting admission in patna university.
13th February 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in top schools of Patna for Science in 10 2,, please tell me something I'm a student of cbse class 10...
29th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have finish my class 10 board and I want to know that what is the required percentage to get admission in your school for commerce
28th June 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have finished class 10th exam with 76%.then which CBSE school is best for me
5th April 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have finished class 10 and have a target to get above 89 percent so is Krishna niketan preferable? What is the fees structure please say clearly... it is so sad that fees structure is not mentioned clearly.
8th May 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10 exams and I got 72 percent I want to get admission in Patna case pattern school for arts
10th May 2019, 10:07 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

D.A.V. B.S.E.B.
St. Michel School
Holy Mission School
Ishan Internation School
Radiant International Schoo
11th May 2019, 01:42 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Well if you are asking for a good school in Patna then you will get quite a good number of excellent schools in Patna but the problem lies with the marks…. If you have 90% and above in your Matriculation mark sheet then you can easily apply for St. Michael's High School which is considered to be one of the best school in Patna . If you have 85% and above you may go for Loyola High School or if a girl then Notre Dame High School.
17th July 2020, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How i get a scholarship for 11class admission
27th July 2020, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i scored 72% in10th class can i get admission in class 11th science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?