9th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Aman Aryan

Percentage required for admission in science section? I want to take admission in class 11th

I want to take admission in class11 what percentage required for admission in science section

Related Questions:
  1. Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?
  2. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  3. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  4. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  6. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  7. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board? -- [New]
  8. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  12. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  14. Minimum marks required for 11th science student?
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?
  16. Percentage required to get admission in class 11th in Banasthali PCM stream?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
20th August 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for admission in science section? I want to take admission in class 11th

how much percent should we get toget science in 11th cbse?
30th January 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for admission in science section? I want to take admission in class 11th

What percentage is required to get admission in Science Stream in Mumbai.
3rd June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How many % to get admission in computer science in K.V. Aligarh
20th July 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in class 11th what percentage required for admission in science section
19th April 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the eduction board rules required minimum marks for science 11th class. why the govt. declared any rules for the percentage required for 11th science
29th June 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percenteg required for admission in science section? I want to take admission in class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?