15th December 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is to be scored to get a medical seat?

How much percentage should we get to get the medical seat?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is to be scored to get a medical seat?
  2. Will I get any medical seat after scoring 74/180 in CET?
  3. can I get a seat a seat in BITSAT after scoring 83% in 12th and 58% in Physics?
  4. Am i eligible for medical seat in CET? i have scored 3000+ rank but have scored less than 50% in 12th.
  5. With a rank of 6739 in KCET can I get medical seat in Government Medical College?
  6. Can I get a seat in medical after pursuing a rank of 6400?
  7. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 91 in bio, 80 in chemistry and 87 in physics?
  8. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  9. Can I get a seat in BITSAT after scoring 83% in 12th and 58% in Physics?
  10. Minimum cutoff to be scored in state board exam to get medical seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu -- [New]
  11. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  12. Minimum percentage to be scored by an applicant to get a seat?
  13. Can I expect a medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB in KCET Medical with 3323 rank?
  14. Will I get medical seat in government college after scoring 194.75 cutoff
  15. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu medical counseling after scoring 66 in Bio, 69 in Chemistry and 72 in Physics?
  17. Can I get any MBBS seat after scoring 1736 rank in WBJEE medical?
  18. Am I eligible to get free seat in any Medical college if scored 128 marks in COMEDK being a non-Karnataka student?
27th January 2012, 01:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is to be scored to get a medical seat?

In order to get a medical seat you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the respective institution and you should be within the cut off marks to get admission. There are several medical entrance exam conducted for several courses and each exams have a specific policy for admission. It is suggested that you follow the concerned institutions website to get the exact details to get a medical seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?