29th July 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam

I have secured 93%in my 12th grade and need a MBBS seat in tamil nadu.
so what is the rate of managemant seat and what is the procedure for the getting seat in a medical college??.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  2. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  3. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Chances of getting MBBS seat in self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  5. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  6. Can I get MBBS seat in Government Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu with 187 cut off marks?
  7. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  8. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA? -- [New]
  10. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  11. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Government Medical college after scoring 183 (ISC) cutoff in medical counseling? List of self financing MBBS or BDS colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  13. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
  14. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  15. Is it possible to get MBBS seat in Tirunelveli medical College Hospital after scoring 189 cutoff marks in MBBS in Tamilnadu Board?
  16. Is there any possibility to get MBBS medical seat if I have scored 80% in 12th?
  17. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  18. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
9th December 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam

My daughter is going to complete her 2 exams now (2012-13) . Whether she has to wrire entrance to get admission in medical college in tamil nadu. Is it mandatory.
7th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam

CAN I GET A SEAT IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE WITH A CUT-OFF 194.75?
19th January 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How may i get a seat in medical colleges of tamilnadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 95.7% in my 12th exam in Andhra pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?