26th August 2011, 11:40 AM
krishnavenichedipaka

How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?

Hi sir this is krishnaveni
my sistet is pursuing diploma 3 year in EEE.branch.so how much rank and morks if she will get for to get the seat in NIT WARANGAL in EEE branch for sc candidates
please help me sir.
and in which B.Tech year nit provide for diploma students in EEE
please hepl me
thanks @ Regards

16th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?

Am from the arts stream. I want to know how is the course? Will the course be difficult for me if i wish to do?
Kritika (dhanbad,india)
18th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?

Is there any separate entrance exam for admission to UP State Engg colleges
18th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

how can take addmission in nit
13th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1626 rank in sc category in aieee will i get admission in NIT
7th July 2014, 03:52 PM
kuberanoscarhero

Arrow Re: How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?

hai sir,
still iam study in diploma 3rdn year .what can i do ? to join our nit college (lateral entry).would you pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?