27th October 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy as per my scores?

Sir can i get nit warangal or nit trichy (M.Tech in communication or VLSI) with 50.67 marks, AIR 1967 and gate score 605 in gate-2011 in OBC category.

4th November 2014, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy as per my scores?

GATE score of 605 may get you admission in NIT, if we go by the results of previous year. OBC candidates have got admission in NITs with this score. But, every year is different and one can't predict what kind of marks will be required this year for admission.

Therefore, attend the counselling and hope for the best. You have qualified GATE with a decent score and it will surely help you in future.

There are other options also for GATE qualified candidates like PSU jobs and Junior Research Fellowships. Also, admission in Ph.D is also given to GATE qualified candidates before non-GATE qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?