4th March 2013, 03:26 PM
prangya12345

Is there any facility of getting admission into medical PG course without appearing for entrance exam after completing MBBS?

Is there any facility of getting admission into Medical PG courses without appearing entrance examination after completing MBBS ?
If yes then what will be the fees structure ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  2. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  3. How to go to MBBS after completing B.Tech?
  4. Names of the candidates appearing for entrance exam of MBBS for admission in Yenapoya Medical College Mangalore?
  5. How can i become a Doctor?
  6. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  7. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  8. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BPSC after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  10. Is there any seperate entrance exam for Non Medical to do MBBS?
  11. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  12. What is the procedure to become a doctor?
  13. Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?
  14. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  16. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 123 marks in Manipal University medical entrance exam?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
12th April 2023, 03:40 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Is there any facility of getting admission into medical PG course without appearing for entrance exam after completing MBBS?

No, in order to take a PG seat after MBBS you will have to appear for neet pg enterance exam and on the basis of merit scored in the enterance you will be alloted seat without the following exam you cannot get a seat through any quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?