26th January 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?

Respected Sir
I want to join LPU in Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
So please tell me total degree fees & hostel charges.
Kindly let me know asap
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  2. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  4. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University?
  5. How can I get admission in LPU after completing 12th with 93% marks?
  6. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  7. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  8. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  9. What is the MCA course fee in LPU including the hostel fee?
  10. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
  11. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  12. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  13. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  14. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
  15. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  17. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  18. expenses in LLM from nalsar?
13th April 2016, 01:37 PM
Rajgame

Default Re: Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?

Course fee for B.sc (biotechnology) in LPU is Rs 44500.
Fee Structure of LPU Hostels.
Four Seater (Air Cooled) 43500.
Four Seater (Air Conditioned) 53500.
Three Seater (Air Cooled) 53500.
Three Seater (Air Conditioned) 63500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?