8th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should I get for civil engineering in NIT?

for civil engineering in nit what rank we should get....please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I get for civil engineering in NIT?
  2. What rank do I need to secure for getting admission in NIT, Raipur with civil or mechanical stream?
  3. Can I get a seat in any NIT for M.Tech course? I have secured 2683 rank in GATE and I belong to SC categories. I have 59.43% marks in B.Tech with civil engineering stream
  4. Can I get Civil engineering in any NIT after scoring 78 marks in AIEEE? I am SC candidate
  5. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  6. Can I sit for NIT Rourkela in M.E,EEE, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering after securing AIR of 27220 in general and 414 state rank in Gen?
  7. How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?
  8. What are the possibilities to get admission in good colleges like NIT and IIT? My rank is 2112 in civil engineering
  9. What is better between NITS, JECRC and SKIT?
  10. What is the AIEEE rank for NIT Warangal for Mechanical, Civil?
  11. Admission in CS or Civil in NIT Rourkela after scoring an AIR of 45000 and state rank of 687?
  12. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why? -- [New]
  13. Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 187 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Admission in B.E Civil Engineering after completing civil engineering branch? I have scored 4245 rank
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  16. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  17. AIEEE Colleges for civil engineering based on AIEEE rank -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
9th August 2015, 01:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank should I get for civil engineering in NIT?

NIT stands for the National Institute of Technology. There are so many NITs located all around India. Admission to NITs is given on the basis of rank secured in the JEE Mains exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Examination.

You must know that every year the ranks are changed to get admission in National Institute of technology for the bachelor of technology. Rank also depend upon the category to which you belong. For different category rank is different for getting admission in NITs.

If you secure a rank below top 20,000 you have good chance of getting Civil Engineering in any of the NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?