14th August 2012, 02:49 PM
ravi gupta ......

How much salary is expected in German Embassy?

dear sir/mam ,
i had completed my graduation (bcom(p) )from ssn colllege (university of delhi) and german certificate from ramjas college( university of delhi)...so how much i excepted package......n how to apply for german embassy???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  2. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  3. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  4. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  5. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  6. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  7. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  8. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  9. How to get a job in german embassy?
  10. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  11. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  12. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  13. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  14. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Expected salary after passing out from IIM A? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
28th December 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary is expected in German Embassy?

dear sir,i have completed b.a in german language .what i iave to do get job in g.embassy!
1st April 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job for translator in german embassy new delhi
6th July 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

heii hello.actually i wanted to knw that is there any scope in embassy after doing graduation from hindi hons.
23rd May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I am a certified PMP from PMI, USA with 8 years of experience in the field of finance. Could you please let me know if there any job openings suiting my profile.

Thanks
Harsha
25th May 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

After three years i will complete my B.E. Degree course from Bhopal.
CAN I have an opportunity to get a job in German embassy in NEW DELHI.
12th March 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi.I want to know the requirements in Order to geht a Job in German Embassy.please reply soon.And also the salary?
28th January 2021, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in german embassy after completing advanced diploma?
And how much salary can I expect from the job there ??
21st June 2021, 10:02 PM
Iffa0786

Thumbs up Re: How much salary is expected in German Embassy?

German Embassy salary:-

*Head chef- Rs 7.2lac -9.2lac (10years exp)

*Officer- Rs 6.5lac -8.3 lac ( not enough exp date)

*Car Driver -Rs 2.3lac - 2.9lac (10-30yrs exp) etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?