22nd July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?

how much salary in msc biotecnology in gujrat? plz tell me the answer in number of salary

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for MSc Biotechnology freshers?
  2. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  4. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  6. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  7. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
  9. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission for Ph.D in Gujarat being a candidate pursuing final year of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  14. If I do MSc Biotechnology what is the salary offered here?
  15. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  16. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  17. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
16th June 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?

How many salary of agriculture in gjarat? And howmany salary of biotechnologist in gujarat?
31st March 2016, 06:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?

There are many better job opportunities offer for candidates of MSc Biotechnology.

The salary after MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>

>> Average salary range of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month

>> Researcher post salary package with in Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 40,000 per month.

>> Lecturer jobs salary of Rs.30, 000- Rs.40, 000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?