7th March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?

i completed my B.Sc (biology,chemistry). i would like to study MSc biotechnology. Is there any future for me if i studied MSc biotechnology. if it has the future then what is the minimum salary can i expect.

Related Questions:
  1. If I do MSc Biotechnology what is the salary offered here?
  2. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Can we do Biotechnology from any NIT college? Details about Biotechnology course? How much salary is offered?
  4. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  5. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  10. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  11. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  13. Minimum salary offered for a M.Sc Microbiologist within India and out of India?
  14. How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  16. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  17. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  18. What is the future of MSc Biotechnology?
28th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?

is any differences Msc microbiology and Msc Biotechnology? and minimum salery
15th May 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?

Hello,i've completed my 12th standard, i would like to do B.SC BIO TECH and i'm going to do M.SC BIO TECH integrated,is any better scope available when i completed the 5yrs of studies.reply soon sir.
7th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there a scope for biotechnology if i decide to do Bsc and Msc and how much will be the salary
7th June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

why should i do msc in biotecnolngy?
24th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me whether pharmd course is better or microbiology
18th May 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is thare any future in Msc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?