1st November 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA

i am studying in FY BCA nox, and how much salary i will get after completing BCA And what type of job i will get plz hepl me

9th April 2015, 09:28 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA

In my opinion, mere BCA cannot get you a promising job.

To get a good job in the same field of Computer Application, you need to pursue masters too that is MCA (Master of Computer Application) after which you will get a good job for a bright future.

Almost all the IT companies hire the computer graduates as System Analyst in their organization but for that post you need to pursue MCA.

The current sallary offered by them is about 3.0 to 3.6 lac per annum for a computer graduate.
11th February 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA

After Completing MCA, with Spanish language ho much it is beneficial for my future? I am currently studying in 12th.Also how much salary would I get after completing MCA with Spanish language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?