14th August 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.E or M.tech in Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering in Institute of Technology through GATE exam?

i am studying B.E. electronics and instrumentation engineering .can i do M.E. or m.tech in aerospace or aeronautical engineering in indian institute of technology through GATE exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. How much to score in GATE exam to get admission in Madras Institute of Technology for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  5. How to prepare for ISRO? I am a class 12th pass out student preparing for JEE
  6. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  7. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  8. What stream I should opt for in 12th if I wanted to do research in astronomy and space sciences?
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  11. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College? -- [New]
  12. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  13. What are the eligiblility for M.tech in aeronautical engineering?
  14. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs?
  15. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  16. Which are the government colleges for Aeronautics in India?
  17. How can I join aeronautics? I am studying B.E EEE
  18. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
3rd February 2012, 10:10 AM
top answer

Default Re: Can I do M.E or M.tech in Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering in Institute of Technology through GATE exam?

Hello!
>>Following are the colleges for aerospace and aeronautical engineering providers of M.Tech colleges:
-Indian instotute of technology,Mumbai
-Indian institute of technology,Chennai
-Indian Institute of technology,Kanpur
-Indian Institute of technology,Kharagpur
-Madras Institute of aeronautical studies,Chennai
-Tata college of avaition,Jamshedpur

>>In the above colleges you can take admission via qualifying the GATE examination.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?