1st October 2012, 12:37 PM
maxmahesh

Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?

i am doing mech.engg.in govt college.i want to do mtech in aerospace engg.tell me how and where can i?can i persue it in iit by gate mech or aerospace .what rank does it require

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  4. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  5. Syllabus of GATE exam for admission to m.tech(aerospace) on the basis of b.tech(mechanical)
  6. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Required Rank in IIT-JEE to get admission for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  8. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  9. Is this possible to join M.Tech with Petroleum or Aerospace Engineering through GATE Exam having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Marks which I should get to get admission in IIT B for Aerospace Engineering?
  11. Minimum rank required to do Aerospace Engineering in IIT institute?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE? -- [New]
  14. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Syllabus of GATE exam to take admission in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?
  16. How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?
  17. What are my chances of getting M.Tech program after attaining 29712 rank in mechanical engineering through GATE? I belong to SC category
  18. Maximum rank required to take admission in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?
27th January 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?

minimum mark required to get admission in nit calicut for structural engineering?
8th March 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?

how much marks are required in gate exam to get a seat in aerospace engineering in iits
8th March 2013, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The GATE score for getting admission in IITs may vary due to some factors which are as follows:

-Difficulty Level of the exam.

-Number of seats available in IITs.

Hence no one can predict what rank will get you the seat in IIT but we can guess according to the previous cut off marks.

In my opinion you should get Rank in the range of 700-750 if you want to get admission in IITs.

You must aim for atleast 48 or above marks out of 100 in GATE.

But you should be well prepared for GATE then only you can get admission in IITs. The competition is very high for IITs as they are the premier educational institution of India.

Most of the GATE qualified students don't opt for admission in M.Tech because they want to do job. Those who are GATE qualified are eligible for PSU jobs in companies like GAIL, SAIL, BHEL, NTPC etc.

Hence keep you preparation strong and don't think about the minimum qualifying marks.Just be prepared and you will definitely get admission in IIT.

15th March 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

my gate rank is 251 in aeronautical eng and mark is 42.33(cut off 29) and included in obc list.is der any chance to get admission in iit or psu jobs?
25th April 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

is 12 class marks makes obstackle in filling gate forrm in case of percentage is in between 50-60?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?