22nd June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How much should I pay to study in India? I have passed 12th exam

I have given 12 Exam and planning for FT how much should i pay and should i do to study in india?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Arch having less than 50% marks in 12th? Will bank pay loan to ST category student? -- [New]
  2. How much would be the cost for further studies after 12th? How much bank can pay?
  3. Courses offered in Canada for 12th passed candidate?
  4. How can I improve my percentage of 12th which I passed 7 years back?
  5. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  6. How to study Law after passing 12th with 52.8%?
  7. How to study abroad after completing 12th?
  8. How to study Medicine in India? I have graduated from 12th class
  9. How to study for B.Com after passing 12th?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. What are the subject options in India after 12th? I have passed 12th with PCM, Psychology and English in India under CBSE
  13. What type of opportunities are open to study in science or technical field? I have passed 12th in PCM group from UP board
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges offering Biomechanics course in India?
  16. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  17. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  18. What are the jobs available for 12th passed students?
18th February 2016, 10:45 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much should I pay to study in India? I have passed 12th exam

It is good that you have appeared for your 12th board exams and now it is time for you to choose a career for yourself. FT I believe stands for Fashion Technology and can be considered as one of the top most fields in the world today. With latest times, fashion has evolved a lot and has been able to strike the interest of many people. Thus, going for a career with this field can prove beneficial.

Moreover, it is different from the conventional Engineering and Medical. If you want to take up FT, you would be made aware of latest Fashion trends, past patterns, and many such other knowledgeable matters which would be interest. Here is a list of the top five Fashion Technology colleges in India:

1. National Institute of Fashion Technology - NIFT, Delhi
2. Pearl Academy, Delhi
3. National Institute of Fashion Technology - NIFT, Mumbai
4. National Institute of Fashion Technology - NIFT, Bangalore
5. National Institute of Fashion Technology - NIFT, Hyderabad

There are many more, but these are the prominent ones that are highly popular and known for their quality of education.

If you wish to get admission, then you have to appear for NIFT Entrance Exam. It mainly offers two types of bachelor courses namely: B.FTech (Fashion Technology) and B.Des (Designing). The eligibility for these are that the candidate should be a 12th passed/appeared from a recognized board of education.

The registration for this exam begins from about mid October every year and the exam is conducted in mid February. For more details, please keep checking NIFT.

The total course fee for this FT is about 6.5 - 8 lacs rupees. It varies depending on which college you are taking up. But this is the major crux of the tution fee that one has to pay in part for semesters throughout the course. However, still reaching out to the college administration and authorities would give you a better idea about the overall cost of the course.

Also, kindly note that all the above colleges listed are in India and the course fee is also suggested per country. However, if you go abroad for studying this course it may cost you much more as they have much higher standards of fashion education and competition as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?