6th July 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score to join NIT?

What number i should score to join nit...Please tell me how much is it

23rd June 2015, 09:16 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score to join NIT?

NIT stands for the National Institute of Technology and among the best technical institute in India. Admission in the NIT is though the entrance test conducted every year as JEE for the admission in the B.tech and through the GATE to get the admission in the M.tech.

* The JEE examination is conducted by the CBSE every year and almost 14-15 lakh candidate appear to make it to the IIT, NIT, IIIT etc.... But only upto 40 thousand rank holder make it true. The examination is conducted in two stages as the Mains and the Advance.

Only those candidate are eligible to get the admission in the NIT who have qualified in the JEE Mains and also performed well in the board 10+2 examination. As there are 40% weight age to the board aggregate.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must be pursuing the 10+2 or passed with PCM as main subject from a recognised board are eligible.

* To get the admission in the M.tech course you have to qualify in the GATE examination. The examination is conducted by the IIT every year and the candidate who scores the good rank are eligible to get the admission in in the NIT.

The eligibility to appear for the GATE examination is candidate must have passed the B.tech from a recognised university.

So you have to work hard to qualify in these examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?