17th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer to join for B.E and B.Tech(Hons) in BITS or NIT?

What should I prefer to join for B.E. & B.Tech (hons) in BITS or NIT???? My BITS score is 235 & AIEEE score is 123....

22nd August 2012, 08:59 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: What should I prefer to join for B.E and B.Tech(Hons) in BITS or NIT?

Hi,
Sorry but with a 235 score in BITS you can't expect to get into BE programme.At the most you'll get the pharmacy program.So the only option left with you is your AIEEE marks through which you can apply to Engg. colleges.
Best of luck.
22nd August 2012, 09:02 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: What should I prefer to join for B.E and B.Tech(Hons) in BITS or NIT?

Hi,
Sorry but with a 235 score in BITS you can't expect to get into BE programme.At the most you'll get the pharmacy program.So the only option left with you is your AIEEE marks through which you can apply to Engg. colleges.
Best of luck.
22nd August 2012, 09:26 PM
srinivas vankayalapati

you can go for NIT as you can't get a seat in BITS
19th October 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell me the name of engineering college which have b.tech hons programme in nit and uptu coverment college
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?