3rd March 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How much should one score in 12th to get a seat in colleges offering B.Sc CSE in Bangalore?

Hi, I'm about to appear for my 12th board exams soon. After which I wanted to study B.Sc Computer Engineering from a college affiliated to Bangalore University. So, how much should I score in my 12th to get a free seat?

17th March 2019, 01:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should one score in 12th to get a seat in colleges offering B.Sc CSE in Bangalore?

The minimum marks required to take admission in any of the colleges to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science from any Bangalore university affiliated is 60%.

For more information you can contact these colleges
1)The Oxford College of Science
2)Mount Carmel College
3)Indian Academy Degree College
4)M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
5)PIMS - Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?