26th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TANCET to study M.E.(CSE)? Study Materials for preparation?

Hello,
How I can prepare for TANCET in short period of time? Please send me the study materials for my preparation for M.E.(CSE). Thank you in advance.

29th December 2017, 01:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TANCET to study M.E.(CSE)? Study Materials for preparation?

Preparation tips to crack TANCET Exam in CSE stream and Best Books required to follow:

In order to crack TANCET Entrance Examination, you are required to follow the below mentioned tips.

>> Collect the exact syllabus of examination for computer science stream and get the detailed exam pattern of this examination.

>> Once getting syllabus and pattern is completed, half of the work is completed. Now, you are required to make note on what are your weak areas and your strong areas.

>> Once you jotted down your weak and strong areas, make sure you spend much time on weak areas daily and also strengthen much on the topics which you are good at.

>> Try to solve as many model papers as you can. So that you will be inline with the latest pattern of the examination.

>> Some of the books that are recommended are,

* TANCET M.E Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technologies by Amit Gupta

* TANCET M.E Entrance Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology by Kathavarayan/ U.Suresh/ S.Niza

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?