18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a CSE get study visa to study in Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Marks required in IELTS for it?

Sir, I am in final year of CSE and after it want to do Masters from Rochester Institute of Technology, United States. Please tell me can I get study visa to study here? Marks required in IELTS for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA?
  2. List top most universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to apply for admission in MS at Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Total fees and requirements for admission?
  4. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  5. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  8. Overall score required in IELTS for Canada study visa?
  9. Can I study MS in United States of America through IELTS?
  10. Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?
  11. Will I get study Visa on the basis of 5.5 band score?
  12. How to get study visa of Australia? Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in University of New South Wales?
  13. List of top colleges to do M.tech in abroad?
  14. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  15. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  16. How to get study visa for MS course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? Fees required and eligibility for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for Visa of Canada? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?
24th September 2017, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a CSE get study visa to study in Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Marks required in IELTS for it?

Yes, definitely you can get study visa in order to pursue Masters degree in Computer Science from the above mentioned University after the completion of your bachelors degree in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech or B.E degree in CSE from a recognized University can apply for the Masters degree in the relevant field from the above mentioned University.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 6.5 score in the IELTS examination in order to get admission under the University for studying post graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?