10th January 2017, 11:21 AM
lalita kumar behera

How much should an SC category candidate score in NEST entrance exam to get admission in NISER?

Respected Sir, I am a SC category candidate and I want to get admission in NISER and for that I have to appear for NEST entrance exam so I want to know how much should a SC candidate score in NEST entrance exam to get admission in NISER? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th January 2017, 05:44 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should an SC category candidate score in NEST entrance exam to get admission in NISER?

National Entrance screening test is a compulsory test for the admission in NISER , Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai.
>> Candidate must aim to attain more than 70% marks in entrance test to get admission in NISER college.
>> Also for the admission it is require to gain 60% in intermediate exams.
>> Candidate born on or after 1 Aug,1997 are eligible for the NEST exam
>> Syllabus of the entrance exam is attached kindly have a view.

Note: Online application for NEST closes at March 06,2017. Kindly visit www.nestexam.in to apply for the test.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus_NEST.pdf(183.1 KB, 60 views)
27th July 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should an SC category candidate score in NEST entrance exam to get admission in NISER?

Sir, I have secured 58.80 % in 2 board examination and I am belong to ST caste . Can I get chance to admission in NISER . Please reply me as soon as possible.
2nd July 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a SC candidate . I secured 45 in total. can I get admission in niser
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?