9th January 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks in NEST to join NISER?

What is the minimum marks i should get in NEST to join NISER? Im an SC candidate and secured 94% in 10 2.

29th January 2014, 08:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks in NEST to join NISER?

N.I.S.E.R -- National Institute of Science Education and Research
To get the admission in to the five years integrated M.Sc courses in basic sciences you will need to write National Entrance Screening Test.

Basically NISER will set a cut off mark for the NEST examination for appearing candidates.You need to get 700+ rank to get the Admission in national institute of science education and research.

NEST exam is conducted every year for Admission in NISER and University of Mumbai.You need to fill the application form of NEST.Both Online filling and Off line filling are acceptable.Offline applications should be sent to the corresponding address in a prescribed form.

The Application form along with the brochure will be mailed to the aspirant on request.So the request for the application form must reach the NEST office on or before February 20,2014.

The examination fees could be Rs.700/- for General and OBC male candidates.And for the remaining other candidates the fees could be of Rs.350/-.Basically every year the Cut Off will be set by NISER it self.So soon after the completion of the exam,they upload the particular cu off for the exam on the Official website itself.
31st March 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are put in NEST.?
What is its difficulty level..?
11th April 2015, 01:41 PM
LAKSHMI MEGHANA

I AM LAKSHMI MEGHANA from TELANGANA STATE What is the Minimum marks in NEST EXAM IN 2015 TO join NISER
16th April 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am SAMIT KUMAR SAHOO from ODISHA STATE
What is the minimum marks in NEST EXAM IN 2017 TO JOIN NISER? If I secured 76% in 10th and 78 % in 12th.
19th June 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm Madhusudan Mishra. I have secured 86 percentile in nest. Will l qualify for NISER, bbsr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?