30th January 2013, 12:01 AM
zaynab sadia

How much time it takes to do CA after B.Com? I have done B.Com and want to do CA

i have done b.com, and i wanna do ca now...
how much time will it take to complete(with training & without training)?
can i take the exams of module B?

28th February 2013, 08:38 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much time it takes to do CA after B.Com? I have done B.Com and want to do CA

Chartered Accountancy

Chartered Accountancy is professional who manages companies finance and is an expert in taxation and auditing .

Chartered Accountancy is always required in the corporate sector and they can even practice of independently.

CA can also advice on tax compliance and on tax law and specialized in audit and taxation.

Graduates can complete this course with in 3 years including training period.Otherwise the course is 4.5 year (minimum) of duration for 10+2 student.

As graduate are allowed to join the course from IPCC LEVEL which is second level of the course provided they fulfill minimum marks requirement.

There are 2 groups in IPCC

GROUP I
GROUP II

Than there is final level and Training Period.

C A TOTAL fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

For further information visit

www.icai.org

For further information visit
www.icai.org
28th February 2013, 10:49 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it takes to do CA after B.Com? I have done B.Com and want to do CA

Any Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates who has studied any 3 full papers of 100 marks each out of

Accounting
Auditing
Mercantile Laws
Corporate Laws
Economics
Management including Financial Management
Income Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Costing
Business Administration
Management Accounting

and passed the Graduate/Post-Graduate Examination by securing an aggregate of minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized Universities including Open Universities is exempted from appearing for CPT and can directly appear for the next level i.e. CA Intermediate (Name Changed from CA IPCC to CA Intermediate).

Commencement of Articleship for CPT Exempt Students

1. Graduates availing CPT Exemption can start their Articleship immediately on registration without the requirement of clearing CA Inter.

2. ICWAI/ ICSI Intermediate cleared students availing of CPT Exemption can start their articleship only on clearing CA Inter Exams. Such class of candidates are only exempt from CPT and are required to clear CA Inter Group I Exams before starting their Articleship

Therefore Graduates can complete this course with in 3 years including training period.
2nd April 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

bcom krne ke bad kya hume cpt ka exm dna nhi pdta ka aur vaise kya suitable hai bcom ke bad ca ya 12th ke bad ca i m very confused about this??????????????????????????
23rd April 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

B.com. aur phir C.A. karne mein total kitna time lagta hai??????????????????????????
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell
28th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

To do entire CA how much total fees are applicable
1st June 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I ve donne my b.com with 80% I'm planning to do ca or cs so plz tell me what is the procedure,fes,duration etc information plzzzz
6th June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 2 with 85% now i have joined b.com(c.a) .can i do CA along with it or after it?
28th August 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How to complete the CA after B.com?
22nd September 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is beneficial - CA after 12th or CA after B.Com? and if we do MBA after CA, does it give high salary?
25th March 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is beneficial - CA after 12th or CA after B.Com? or should i chase both of them together? and if i do MBA after CA, does it give high salary?
4th April 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

kya jo ipcc 2nd group qualify kr leta hai wo semi chartered accoutant kehlata hai
6th May 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am completed my puc with 72% marks and now i am joined bcom . What next i do after bcom. Sir......
3rd June 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want joint to Ca course but i have small doubt can i complited this course, bec i have too much financial problem, but i have confidence i wl finished easily
2nd September 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com degree I want to do c.a so tell me how much time it will take
19th April 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I AM A SR.CITIZEN RETIRED FROM A NATIONALISED BANK AFTER COMPLETING 40 YEARS OF SERVICE IN FEB.2013.AS SUCH I AM 65 YEARS OLD .I AM B.COM.GRADUATE FROM NAGPUR UNIVERSITY DONE IN 1973 WITH ABOVE 55%.NOW I INTEND TO PURSUE C.A.CAN I INITIATE IT.I HAVE BEEN AN OFFICER FOR ABOUT 36 YEARS AND WORKED AS BRANCH HEAD FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS IN PROMINENT BRANCHES IN NAGPUR,MUMBAI AND PUNE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?