12th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU for B.Com Hons?

I have no maths in 12th. Can i get admission in du for b.com(hons)?

1st August 2013, 12:34 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for B.Com Hons?

As per admission guidelines of University of Delhi, the basic eligibility criteria for admission to B.Com Honors is that candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognised board of education or its equivalent with minimum of 55% marks. Mathematics is not compulsory to get admission in B.Com Honors.

However admission to B.Com is not only a matter of meeting basic eligibility criteria because this is the minimum eligibility criteria to secure admission to the course. Admission will be subject to cut-off list issued by University for various colleges and different programmes. Admission will be further depend upon counseling conducted by respective colleges.
1st August 2013, 04:35 PM
sidhi_17

Yes maths is compulsary for getting admission in b.sc hons because there are many subjects which are related to maths so for b.com hons you should have studied maths in +2 .Here student is exposed to Business , Quantitative analysis and
Organisational behaviour ,other
subjects includes Statistic or
Economics,Practical business
subjects includes accounts ,Marketting ,Finance etc.There is good need of Bcom hons students in the market ,Do it with dedication you will have great
demand in the market.!!!
FOR B.COM HONOURS
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS ARE:-
1. Functional English
2.Additional English
3. Financial Accounting
4. Bus. Eco (Micro)
5. Maths & Stats/ Computer
concepts & Programming
1st August 2013, 06:48 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

yes,you can get admission in DU for B.Com HUNS.
8th June 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got 90% in best of four but her 6th subject math ,the score was just 10. Whether she can get bcom hons or bcom programme in du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?