13th October 2011, 11:10 AM
Amit Kumar Singh Chauhan

How my i know the recruitment details for freshers in Nokia and Samsung?

recruitment in samsung & nokia for fresher after diploma in electronics
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the training centre located in Delhi for doing summer training in Samsung and Nokia?
  2. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  3. Job Opportunities for ECE fresher in Samsung and Nokia? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the recruitment for MCA freshers? How could I get updates for TCS recruitment?
  5. Is selection of freshers beneficial for recruitment board?
  6. How to do summer training in Samsung, Nokia and Sony?
  7. What are the jobs available for CSE graduate in Indian Navratan Companies like Bhell,NTPC etc?
  8. Eligibility criteria for freshers in TCS, Delloitte, Nokia and Sony?
  9. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  10. Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers?
  11. How can I get a job in core ECE companies like Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony? I did my B.Tech ECE
  12. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  13. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration? -- [New]
  14. When will TCS call for the job?
  15. List of core companies for ECE students?
  16. How may I get email notification for TCS recruitment?
  17. List of private companies available in Karanataka to get job after completing Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. List of private companies related to Electrical and Electronics in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
28th April 2013, 12:35 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How my i know the recruitment details for freshers in Nokia and Samsung?

Dear Friend,
In order to check the Recruitment detail regarding applying in Nokia or Samsung Company you must visit to the main site directly as they first notifies that is there any recruitment or vacancy presently there or not,And also mostly others sites doesn't notifies in that particular time so best is that to visit directly to the main site and get being updated by latest informations.Beside this I have mentioned the site below you may visit it and apply for any vacancies by checking the eligibility criteria for it.

For Nokia:-
http://www.nokia.com/global/about-nokia/careers-page

For Samsung:-
http://www.samsung.com/us/aboutsamsung/careers/welcome/Careers_Welcome.html
6th May 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How my i know the recruitment details for freshers in Nokia and Samsung?

questions and answer that are frequently asked in the nokia and samsung mobile interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?