27th March 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?

Hello,
When will TCS, IBM and Infosys conduct Off-Campus Drive for B.E. in Delhi? And how to register for that? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  2. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  3. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  4. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  5. Eligibility to attend CTS, TCS and Infosys On-Campus Drives for a candidate with 65.7% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA upto B.E. 4th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I need to register myself in a consultancy for off campus placements?
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  11. Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?
  12. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  14. How to apply for a job in MNC after pursuing final B.Tech electronics
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  18. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
30th March 2016, 03:34 PM
january2016

Default Re: When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?

As of now, no company will conduct their placement drive for the freshers till the end of March month and from April first week, again recruitment drive will be conducted by various companies for the freshers.

And in those recruitment drive, yes IBM and TCS will be there. We are not 100% sure about the recruitment drive conducted by the Infosys as they are confined to Bangalore as well as Mysore region.

So, anyway you have two company recruitment drive fixed, sop prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?