18th July 2012, 01:31 PM
shwethagowdakk

How to participate in a better manner in Group Discussion being a candidate having communication problem?

i have communication problem nd 'll get bit fear while talking, so plz suggest me how to participate in gd

18th July 2012, 05:13 PM
Chweetchinnu

Default Re: How to participate in a better manner in Group Discussion being a candidate having communication problem?

Hi.... dont get nervous... if so you will surely lose your confidence and get disappointed... try to talk with confident on whatever you know about the topic... it may right or wrong be free to talk... and take some present happening events as examples... and share your expriences and your intention about.. GD testing on the principle that leadership qualities with knowledge and power of expression are essential to achieve the results ...

Thank you,,
BEST OF LUCK...
18th July 2012, 05:32 PM
Chweetchinnu

Smile Re: How to participate in a better manner in Group Discussion being a candidate having communication problem?

Thank you so much... This is helpful for everyone... Not only for the learners even the persons who giving the ideas to the learners,they can improve their knowledge,confidence,enhancing their general knowledge and connect with other persons in the sense of studies... Even for the readers who are seeking the answers for the same questions as asked by others here can get the ideas ..
This is helpful for a student better future... Today i came to know about this so am very glad to know about this forum.... Here one can improve his thinking power about the topic... And even am not writing this because of scholarship but my intention is to learn maximum about the writing, earning the knowledge and sharing my ideas and feelings and to help others....
Thank you so much...
19th July 2012, 02:18 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How to participate in a better manner in Group Discussion being a candidate having communication problem?

Respected sir /mam,

Group discussion

GD consist of 4 main parts:

content
communication skill
leadership
group dynamics

things you should do:

Speak first and be last speaker also

be a good listener

address whole group

quantity & quality

things yo never do:

do not attack people
do not interrupt people
do not lose your cool

mainly foccuses on your:

body language
vocabulary
communication skills
do not mingle words
never blame others

for improving your communication skills:

1) you should read pratiyogita darphan in english edition infront of the mirror

it will improve your:

voice tone

hesitation

reading and speaking skill

confidence

it will also provide major discussion matter

Quote:
so, all the best
Quote:
work hard and live your dreams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?