5th October 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to plan the days and holidays in order to crack IIT JEE?

I am in Class 11th
I would like to know how to really plan the day and holidays in order to crack iit jee

6th October 2011, 04:18 AM
sidbond

Default Re: How to plan the days and holidays in order to crack IIT JEE?

Dedicate atleast 5 hours daily for self study. Prepare a routine after dividing time proportionally, according to the level of difficulty.

Follow the routine strictly.

Consult reference books when in doubt. For quick revision, always keep a handbook ready like Brilliant Institute's Compendium, which contains formulas and key ideas only.

Solve as many problems and questions as you can. Get a study material package of a good institute like Bansal or Vidymandir.

Check your time restrictions while solving questions.

Determination, confidence and will can take you across and through.
6th October 2011, 10:31 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to plan the days and holidays in order to crack IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in Class 11th
I would like to know how to really plan the day and holidays in order to crack iit jee

You need to study really hard and IIT-JEE is considered to be the toughest exam to crack among all the engineering entrance exams..

The easiest way to avoid loads of hard work and last minute tension..you just need to organize yourself and try to study whatever is taught to you in the very same day..

Revise the whole week's study in the weekends..

Plan your day so that you give equal time to all the 3 subjects..and take time out for the topics in which you feel you are weak and you need to work a bit harder to get your concepts cleared..
else you can also use the weekend to brush up your weak points..

Most important thing is try and avoid being a nerd..you should take time out for morning walk or evening walk or some kind of physical activity like outdoor sports..
It is really very important for a healthy mind and it will enable you to study with a rejuvenated form of energy..and will allow your mind to grasp more and you can study more topics in quick time..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
27th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to plan the days and holidays in order to crack IIT JEE?

I m going in class 7 in 2012.Material or books or tips requried to crack iit jee.My contact [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?