19th January 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AAI ATC exam? Exam date? Subjects to be studied for Telecom and it's guidelines?

I would like to know when is the exam of AAI ATc, and how to prepare for it,what r the subjects to studied for telecom and guidelines for it.

Thanks in advance.

19th January 2011, 02:43 PM
nanty29

Default Re: How to prepare for AAI ATC exam? Exam date? Subjects to be studied for Telecom and it's guidelines?

Hello Friend

It's being great that you want to adopt your career as ATC In AAI because by this way you will our nation with your knowledge.

Now as far as this examination is concern you will just have to prepare all your engineering subjects because they mainly give emphasis on that.They generally test the basic knowledge of students in there respective field and check there state of mind in that limited time frame.

Now as far as exam date is to be concern off then i tell you that this will be totally depends on the vacancy of respective organization.

But nevertheless you just start preparing so that as and when ever they conduct exam,you are ready to give that.

For more details ans update you can also refer to there website.
13th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AAI ATC exam? Exam date? Subjects to be studied for Telecom and it's guidelines?

sir,
I am pursuing my B-tech final year in Aeronautical branch
I have some queries regarding job in ATC
1) Do we have any scopes of an Aeronautical engineering getting into ATC
2) I am interested in doing a job in ATC tower
can you please suggest me the exam to attend and exam dates
3rd April 2012, 03:45 PM
krishnamkvs

what are the government jobs are available for B.E computer science students?
24th May 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for atc exam?what kind of subjects to be studied for aerospace engg?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?