22nd May 2011, 06:55 PM
Shikha221

How to prepare for Accenture Placement while doing B.Tech IT?

Hi,

My name is shikha and i m b.tech in I.T....How to prepare for accenture placemnt.

6th June 2011, 01:32 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Accenture Placement while doing B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha221 View Post
Hi,

My name is shikha and i m b.tech in I.T....How to prepare for accenture placemnt.

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR ACCENTURE PLACEMENT

Whenever you are preparing for any campus placement just follow the three important things...

-> Know the pattern of the aptitude test.

-> Refer Previous year Papers.

-> Refer good books.

-> Every company which are coming for campus recruitment have some pattern followed in the aptitude test which you have to be sure before the exam to save time in the test.

-> I have attached the topic vastly covered by accenture in this post.. just check out the topics and prepare for it accordingly..

-> I have also attached some of the previous year model papers of accenture in this post.. just go through the papers and try to know the pattern of the exam..

-> It is important to prepare yourself for the test by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal which consists of the basic aptitude problems with solutions which is asked in the test... I have attached the e-book for R.S.Agarwal in this post for your reference..

-> To give a online mock test for accenture just follow the links given below...

Accenture mock test - 1

Accenture mock test - 2

Accenture mock test - 3

Accenture mock test - 4

-> Also attached some of the e-books which helps you to prepare for the interview.. Just hold one important thing when attending the interview "CONFIDENCE"...

-> To prepare for aptitude test online with various topics and questions CLICK HERE!!!
6th June 2011, 09:41 AM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Accenture Placement while doing B.Tech IT?

dear friend

as you are in b.tech in IT and you want to join ACCENTURE SO you have to prepare for its various exams.

1.written test (aptitude and technical)

2.GD

3.personal interview.

so you have to be sound in both technical field and also your soft skills.

all the best
6th June 2011, 09:53 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

as you are in b.tech in IT and you want to join ACCENTURE SO you have to prepare for its various exams.

1.written test (aptitude and technical)

2.GD

3.personal interview.

so you have to be sound in both technical field and also your soft skills.

all the best
1st July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

intership written pattern
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?