16th January 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?

Dear Sir/Mam

I m slected for TCS Apptitude Test.Can you plz tell me new format of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys placement papers and all the information regarding the TCS placement Dr. Please mail me all the details as soon as possible so that i can prepare myself for TCS Placement.My Id is : [email protected].
Looking forword for posive response.

Thanks and Warm Regards:
somalagari ramesh

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  2. Eligibility to attend Accenture Interview? Placement papers for Aptitude Test with solutions?
  3. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  4. Solved aptitude question papers of TCS, Infosys, CTS, WIPRO, Accenture?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  7. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  9. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  10. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  11. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  12. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get placement papers of TCS? I'm selected for TCS aptitude test
  17. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
29th January 2016, 09:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?

Below are the attachments of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys question papers of past few years. Please download them.
14th March 2022, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?

these above questions are really helpful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?