1st July 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TCS Aptitude Test? Is there any negative marking allotment? Latest pattern and books for preparation?

Sir,
I am going to appear for TCS Aptitude Test and you please tell me that how one should prepare for it and which one most helpful book one should follow? Please also tell me the areas from which most of the questions are expected. What is the latest paper pattern of TCS Aptitude Test? Is there negative marking also?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  2. Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test? New Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  4. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  5. What is the latest paper pattern for TCS aptitude test
  6. Latest pattern of Aptitude Test of TCS Recruitment?
  7. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  8. What is the latest aptitude test pattern of TCS?
  9. Which books should I refer to prepare to crack TCS written aptitude test?
  10. Is there any negative marking allotted in Wipro Infotech Aptitude Test? Last 10 years Aptitude Test papers for preparation?
  11. What is the pattern and syllabus for TCS aptitude test?
  12. TCS aptitude test question paper pattern?
  13. Is there any negative marking in TCS placement test? What is the recent placement pattern?
  14. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there negative marking allotment available in Syntel On-Campus Online Test? Pattern of this Online Test?
  16. Whether TCS written test pattern has been changed or not?
  17. Latest question papers for TCS Aptitude test? Whether TCS conduct online aptitude test?
  18. When will be the assistant loco pilot? What is the Technical Syllabus for that?
4th July 2015, 10:06 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TCS Aptitude Test? Is there any negative marking allotment? Latest pattern and books for preparation?

Written test of TCS consist of-

1-Aptitude Test.
2-Psychometry Test.
And then Interview.

Aptitude test consist of Logical and reasoning questions.Various books are available in the market to prepare yourself for the Aptitude questions.And various aptitude solve and unsolved questions are also available in the internet you can search it and prepare through it.
4th July 2015, 11:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TCS Aptitude Test? Is there any negative marking allotment? Latest pattern and books for preparation?

Tips for TCS recruitment drive-

1. You need to be prepare your aptitude well to crack the written test. Books from RS Agarwal, Arun Sharma are of great help.
2. Email writing is an important part of written test. Thus get to know the email etiquettes.
3. Make sure you can frame simple sentences with correctly spelled words and correct grammar.
4. You should have a good typing speed and should be able to read on computer screen easily.
5. Make sure you revise daily the concepts of aptitude.
6. Once written is cleared, you need to gear up for interview by practising programming and studying your domain especially the fundamentals.
7. Make sure you have self confidence and aim to deliver your best.

Written test pattern -
10 minutes email writing.
80 minutes aptitude test. 30 questions from quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning having negative marking for wrong answers. Each question in this section will have different weightage of marks which will not be revealed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?