12th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?

Hello Sir, I Pramod K. from Latur Maharashtra & Qualified in IBPS Clerk with 144 Marks in SC Category, please tell me how i prepare for bank interview coz 1st time i'm facing the same, and also mail me the likely questions to be asked during interviews.
This help will be a grateful to m. my mail id = [email protected]

30th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?

i have passed the online aptitude tent in icici bank and i qualified for GD.
pls any one help me to prepare for the GD and PI....
my mail id: [email protected]
27th January 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?

I have qualified in cwe (Ibps) .will you please help me in gettimg some latest interview questions . you can mail me at

[email protected] for this i will always be thankful to you
29th January 2013, 11:29 AM
pathan siddu

hai,
can any body help me to choose best book for ibps bank exam?
please
15th March 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i had cleared icici po2013 written test..plz help me for gd pi topics.. my email id is [email protected]
thanks in advance :)
19th September 2013, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared written test of icici held on 2013 and want to do well in gd and pi so can anyone help me with some of the gd topics please.......... my email id is [email protected]

thanks alot
4th January 2014, 06:36 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is not so easy to get a call for the Interview for bank jobs. Only the candidates who have performed extremely well and scored well in the written exam will get a call for the Interview.

To the best of my knowledge, the following kind of questions would be asked in the Interview
-Self Introduction
-Why you want to get into Banking sector
-Various banking products
-If you have mentioned any projects in your resume, questions in relation to that
-your achievements
-questions related to your hobbies

Better you can contact the persons who have already done with the Interview.

They can better suggest you regarding the kind of questions.

They are going to give much importance to the way how you answer the questions.

So, try to be good enough in that so that you can showcase your skills and knowledge in an efficient manner in the Interview.

If you are unable to answer a particular question, don't try to bluff the Interviewer by saying the things whatever you know.

If you score good marks in the written exam, obviously you will be given job opportunity irrespective of your performance in the Interview.

Wish you all the best.
6th January 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody tell me whether G.D (Group Discussion) will be there for IBPS Clerk Interview or it will be just a face to face interview?Do we want to have a knowledge about banking terms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?