8th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Ramdcul

How to prepare for Campus Placements?

How to prepare for campus placement? I want to get job by campus placements itself?

10th July 2011, 08:46 AM
archana agarwal
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Campus Placements?

Hi

u may also have a look at this site
CHETANAS :: Fresher Jobs & Experienced Jobs :: World's Biggest Job Group

I found it quite useful.
24th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in 5th sem engineering how well i need to prepare for my campus selection i need to know because i am an average student and i need to grow up
22nd August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student.how i have to prepare for campus placement.give me ideas and suggestions.i have aggregate of 60.03%.plz tell me.send previous papers to my mail [email protected]
11th September 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech e.c.e in 6th semister.how to prepare for campus place ments in core domain.please send me the previous question papers and solutions to my e mail [email protected]
4th June 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i m the student of BBA. Well i m the fresher bt i m worried about my placements . I m the english medium student bt my english language is not fluent .pls give me how to prepare from now for my future interviwe
5th October 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i am b.e final year student ..... i am tamil medium student in school..... my communication skill is not well so, i really scad about my placement on campus..... how to improve communication skill and how to prepare placement...... please send some ideas to my mail .....my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?