7th February 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How to attend IT company walkin interview?

I am a B.E(final year) student i belongs to ECE department.I have secured 79.5 percent upto 7th semester.Is there any walkin interview for freshers in IT companies.

8th February 2014, 12:52 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to attend IT company walkin interview?

Walk-In interviews are mostly applicable only for the candidates who have completed their college studies, as you are still doing your college it won't be possible to attend the walk-in interviews.

Also ECE students are not called in for Walk-in interviews for Software jobs as like that which happens in campus placements because only in campus placements ECE, Mechanical, Civil etc. students are also eligible for the Software jobs.

Now the best thing to do is to prepare for the campus placement which will happen in your college in few months time. Just make sure that you are ready for all the 3 rounds which happens for the selection which are 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical interview 3) Personal interview.

If you say that there is no company coming in to your college for placements then the better thing to do is to look after the off-campus placements in different colleges around your place.

Talk with your placement coordinator in your department and make sure you know the off-campus details well in prior to attend it without fail.

Do not skip the companies which comes with your core Electronics background as it not that easy to get a software job as before. So, make sure you are ready to grab any opportunity which comes on your way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?