23rd February 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for class 12th Maths?

Sir i om prakash iam very fear by math so i suggest i am only get passing marks so please kindly help me for exam

9th June 2015, 10:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for class 12th Maths?

I do not think that to score the good marks is tough. To get the marks in the board examination you only have to go with the NCERT book recomended by the board.

About 60% question in the board examination are from the NCERT books only. If you have solve the question by the concept then you are eligible to score more better.

Other than this you can practice from the R.S Aggarwal, R.D Sharma and K.C Sinha.

Even if you have good knowledge of Calculas, Vector and Matrix& Determinant. You will score at less 75+ as maximum number of questions are from these topics.
9th June 2015, 04:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for class 12th Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i om prakash iam very fear by math so i suggest i am only get passing marks so please kindly help me for exam
Mathematics is an interesting subject. The only key to score good marks in mathematics is through practice of questions as much as possible from different sources.

Let me tell you that no one is weak or stronger, one who does practice and solve questions in mathematics gain command over this subject. Scoring in mathematics in 10+2 is not a big task just follow the given below tips:

>>No matter from which ever board you are, refer to the standard book of mathematics, from my point of view, R.D Sharma is the best of all for scoring good marks in 10+2 exams.

>>First read the theoretical part of each chapter then solve the solved examples to gain confidence in the chapter studied. Do not try to mug up instead understand the concept of solving questions.

>>R.D Sharma has enough questions for practice, once you are done with the solved examples, solve the exercises based on the concept. The more your practice more stronger in mathematics you become.

>>Give an hour more to mathematics as compared to other subjects. After one or two week do revision of the chapters you have studied in the last week. Tick mark important questions which are tricky and asked in board exams.

>>Before board exams, solve sample papers within time to gain confidence. Be calm and cool in exams and do not panic by seeing the paper.

The only one who can stop you scoring well in mathematics is you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?