2nd February 2012, 11:45 PM
chirag1808

How to prepare for CLAT entrance exam?

also, i am preparing for this entrance exam (CLAT) because i found the subjects that are asked in the exam very interesting !

basically i always dreamt of doing M.B.A. !!!but could not pursue commerce because of family pressure
anyhow,now i have freedom to choose for my career.
and now i found this entrance most apt suiting to my conditions.

sir/mam,please help me out...
is there any scope of M.B.A. after B.B.A./B.A. + L.L.B. ???
or can i get the same job profile after doing this 5year integrated programme ??

helpless,please help :"(

4th February 2012, 03:42 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to prepare for CLAT entrance exam?

CLAT i.e. Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is the exam conducted for giving admission to LLB(Bachelor of Law) & LLM(Master of Law) course.

Eligibility Criteria for CLAT
-------------------------------------------------

• You should have passed 12th or Equivalent from Central/State board or Recognized school.
  • You must secured minimum of 50% marks(45% for ST/SC/OBC/PH candidates).
  • You age should not be greater than 20 years(22 years for ST/SC/OBC/PH candidtes)

Note:- Candidates with compartment / supplementary in any subject in the qualifying examination are not eligible for admission.

Guidelines to prepare for CLAT Entrance Exam:
------------------------------------------------

-Take your first step to observe the Examination pattern & syllabus. Calculate how many subjects are considered for CLAT Exam.

-Now scheduled your study plan sensibly. & divide you whole study program in section & allocate certain time to each section & complete each section in decided time.

- Regularly read English & hindi newspaper daily, to improve your vocabulary and reading speed. Keep tracking all information & News related to law, legal affaires & decision of court cases that all will help you to do well in Legal Awareness & Legal reasoning papers of CLAT Exam.

- You must have to Work hard on Commercial Math topics like percentage, profit and loss. Solve as may sample papers as possible.

-To clear your doubts, see previous year solved model question paper. If this not help & you have lots of confusion in your mind then please get enrolled with reputed institutes for coaching classes. They not only help you with the syllabus and introduction of the test but also guide you with the strategies towards facing the questions and reaching the solutions.

-So if you will do like this then I am sure you will get success in CLAT Exam

Sample question papers for CLAT Exam:
-----------------------------------------

The sample papers for CLAT exam are attached with the link Given below-

CLAT English Sample Paper

CLAT Maths Sample Paper

Syllabus for CLAT Exam:
-------------------------

• English including Comprehension
  • General Knowledge/Current Affairs
  • Elementary Mathematics
  • Legal Awareness
  • Logical Reasoning.

Exam Pattern for CLAT Exam
-------------------------------

For detail regarding CLAT exam notification visit: http://clat.ac.in

WITH REGARDS
4G Solutions
4th February 2012, 09:44 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CLAT entrance exam?

CLAT- COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST conducted for admission to LL.B. and LL.M. in top law colleges in India.

The eligible candidate should be either appeared for final 12th exam or passed with 50% marks from any stream within the age of 20 years is eligible to apply for CLAT.

As it is tough and very competitive one should prepare it according to its syllabus at least 6 months before the exam. If possible one should take the assistance of good coaching institution.

For more information you may log on to www.clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?