22nd May 2012, 10:51 PM
thangsing

How should I prepare for CLAT and 12th simultaneously?

i want to prepare for my xii xams as well as clat which is next year........so how should i prepare?i m a science student.....

23rd May 2012, 11:59 AM
yashkotak

Default Re: How should I prepare for CLAT and 12th simultaneously?

CLAT is a common law admission test which is equally difficult to crack, like other competitive exams.So one night preparation will not do.You have to time your schedule in such a way that you could give equal concentration on both. you have an advantage of time, so make your timetable in a way so that you do not neglect either of them.............................Best of luck
27th October 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

please tell me a time table for clat i have dropped this year for clat
18th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i m a medical student .....how i should prepare for clat exam or what subjects this entrance exam focus
6th June 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I m a commrce student..... so i want to know how can i prepare in such a way so that i may able to do my 12th as well as the preparation for clat exam.
15th October 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a humanities Student, presently in class 12. I did not take any coaching classes last year, or this year.
In this case,how do I prepare for Law and not neglect my boards preparation too?
If you could please tell me what specific books should I be referring too.
Thank you. :)
29th June 2015, 11:09 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a medical student .....how i should prepare for clat exam or what subjects this entrance exam focus
CLAT Eligibility Criteria:-
  • If you want to sit for CLAT examination then you should have obtained Senior Secondary School/ Intermediate or its equivalent certificate from a recognized board.
  • At 10+2 level you should have not less than 45% of marks if you belong to the general category.
  • There is a five percentage relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.
  • This examination can also be given by the students who are about to appear for their 10+2 boards exam.
  • While appearing for this exam your age should not be more than 20 years.
The following things should be kept in mind while preparing for this examination:-

The preparation time for any exam can be really exhausting as the students have become multi-taskers now and are constantly juggling with several projects. So it is important to make a proper schedule first. Divide time equally for each section and at the end keep some time available for revision purpose as well.

Preparation can start in full swing only when you have the correct books at hand. This will give an instant boost to your confidence level. To get your hands on the right books, you should consult with your seniors who have already given this exam before or your teachers. Even various sites online too these days in details provides information about CLAT exam as well as study materials.

If you feel you will be able to study better under the guidance of a professional then getting enrolled one year before the exam in a coaching centre is not a bad idea. This will help you to explore the exam pattern on a deeper level and you will be able to get easily accustomed with the course materials.

Practice is the key to succeed in any examination. So every week you should practice as many sample papers as possible to track your progress level. You may also check that in which section you are weaker than the other sections and what your strong section is. Keep an alarm clock by your side to learn time management.
15th October 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I am i n class 12 of PCM and want to give CLAT exam soon after my board exam. Tell me how to prepare for that exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?