2nd May 2012, 12:29 AM
priyanka gupta19

How should I prepare for CLAT? I am a science student

i am a science student going to give the paper of clat ihav no idea in this field so please suggest me that how should i prepare for clat for this i m realy very much thankfull to u...........

27th May 2012, 02:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CLAT? I am a science student

You should prepare well for CLAT to crack this exam. Being a science student it is not a difficult task to study for this exam as it will be a general aptitude test which will include certain questions relating to legal aptitude. You can prepare for this exam by practicing model questions in this area. Focus should be to improve general knowledge. Try to attend mock tests which will give you a general idea about the pattern of the exam and the different areas where in you are weak.
27th May 2012, 06:27 PM
romi_bal

You should prepare well for CLAT to crack this exam. Being a science student it is not a difficult task to study for this exam as it will be a general aptitude test which will include certain questions relating to legal aptitude. You can prepare for this exam by practicing model questions in this area. Focus should be to improve general knowledge. Try to attend mock tests which will give you a general idea about the pattern of the exam and the different areas where in you are weak.
21st September 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What marks needed to get admission in top law colleges?
30th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i m just say this , that i want become a judge . I can try to gave my best .
1st April 2014, 12:16 PM
NAVNIT NISHANT

Thumbs down Re: How should I prepare for CLAT? I am a science student

I am navnit nishant a scince student and i want to know the future after completing clat.
10th June 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a science student from ISC board. I am working hard for 12th and expect good percent.I recently came to know about CLAT.How many times can we appear for it?Is it too late to start prepairing for CLAT?Which are the best coaching institutes for it?
4th April 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the future prospects after clearing CLAT? What are the career options?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?