14th May 2012, 08:14 AM
English grammar

How to prepare for ECIL Exam?

how could i get prepared for ECIL Examination

14th May 2012, 07:07 PM
tash1991

Default Re: How to prepare for ECIL Exam?

1.Refer previous year papers: Firstly, you should go through the whole syllabus of your competitive exams like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC through your textbooks. And if not possible to go through the whole syllabus in a limited time, you used to refer only the important topics.
Try to know the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers of the exams.. this helps you to know about the exam format and helps you to prepare accordingly. You can download from www.freshworld.com, some of the previous year model papers of SAIL, BHEL and ONGC for your reference.

2. Refer some good books : After going through the whole syllabus, you should use the books which has collection of your objective type questions for practice.There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam like Guide To BHEL Finance (Executive Trainee) Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, Objective General Engineering : NTPC,SAIL,BHEL by G.K Publication

3.Practice :Try to fix a time and prepare a schedule to prepare for the exam, and follow the schedule without fail..

The Level of toughness of these exam is definitely too much as number of application are more that’s the reason exam is so competent , Subjects from your core area should be very strong while appearing these exam.

25th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi Professor

I just appylied for Ecil GET recruiting of 2012, My educational background is ECE branch of B-tech. Can you please me that how to prepare & what to prepare
28th May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I just appylied for Ecil GET recruiting of 2012, My educational background is cse branch of B-tech. Can you please me that how to prepare & what to prepare
21st October 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I applied for Ecil Jr.Technical officer (electronics).Can you please let me know the books related to this post
22nd October 2018, 08:14 PM
vyomanet

ECIL EXAM Preparation Strategy Visit ECIL Notification
27th May 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How is the Online coaching in https://www.achieversnext.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?