12th August 2011, 08:35 PM
erogat

How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?

sir I have completed B.E(Mechanical). I need some tips how to prepare for these ongc,Bhel,ECIL,sail exams.

28th September 2011, 02:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?

Since you have completed your B.E in mechanical you will have ample job opportunities in all these government organizations which are mentioned above. The candidates after applying to these companies have to clear the written examination as part of the selection criteria in these companies for various positions. You will be mainly tested in the technical subject areas in particular; hence you need to be thorough in the same. Apart from this, you will be tested in areas of logical reasoning, current affairs, numerical ability, language and computer skills etc. So prepare hard accordingly.
7th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?

I completed B. E. Mechanical Eng and Energy Eng from Hariot Watt University Scotland. Am I eligible to get job in BHEL, GAIL, SAIL etc like in Govt sector?
12th January 2012, 06:19 PM
zilku

You may prepare for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL by following ways:

-> You should start your preparation from your 2nd or 3rd year of B.E. so you can give your enough time to your preparation.

-> Firstly, you should go through the whole syllabus of your competitive exams from your textbooks and if you don't have enough time for preparation you must cover at least important topics of your syllabus. You should select out the important topics by seeing the previous years papers so that you come to know that mostly questions coming from which topics.

-> After covering the syllabus, you should use the practice books available in market for the competitive exams which contains objective type questions and these are specially made for these type of competitive exams. So you must refer these books for your practice.
-> You should also use last year solved question papers books for your practice so that you come to know that which type of questions are coming in the exams.

If you will follow my above tips, it will be enough for you to get scoring marks.
You may also use the books which I have given below for your preparation, it may help you for practice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B1.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	68484   Click image for larger version

Name:	B2.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	68485   Click image for larger version

Name:	B3.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	68486   Click image for larger version

Name:	B4.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	68488  
16th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erogat View Post
sir I have completed B.E(Mechanical). I need some tips how to prepare for these ongc,Bhel,ECIL,sail exams.
iam rajeev sahai m.tech hbti
8th September 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ONGC,BHEL,etc from 2nd or 3rd year onwards??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?