1st November 2010, 10:47 AM
kittuk52

How to prepare for GRE exam? How to get scholarships in any college?

how to prepare for GRE examination ? and how can i get scholarship in any college

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?
  2. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  5. Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?
  6. Is it possible to get scholarships for doing higher studies abroad after clearing GRE and TOEFL exams?
  7. How should I prepare for GRE Exam while studying graduation?
  8. Which country is best to do masters in engineering? What is the scope of GRE exam?
  9. Whether I am not eligible to get scholarship if appearing in November GRE to study MS in USA?
  10. Latest question papers of GRE exam? How to prepare for the GRE exam? -- [New]
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. Can I get scholarship for preparation of GRE?
  13. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  14. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i get Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Training with 69% marks in 12th?
  16. How can I prepare Vocabulary for GRE? Suitable books to prepare for GRE?
  17. How to prepare for GRE exam?
  18. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
1st March 2011, 06:34 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE exam? How to get scholarships in any college?

Gre Verbal Section - The GRE verbal sections consist of
four types of questions: Sentence Completions, Analogies, Reading Comprehension, and
Antonyms. They are designed to test your ability to reason using the written word. The
section is 30 minutes long and contains 30 questions. The questions can appear in any
order.

Gre Writting Section - The analytical writing section is 75 minutes long and requires you to respond to two essay questions.

1.try to learn as much words as you can
2.do not take pain
3.solve sample papers .
4.speed is that what counts in GRE exam so do practice as much as you can

well there are many colleges which gives scholarship depends on your marks.
1st March 2011, 10:19 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE exam? How to get scholarships in any college?

To go abroad for studies,you should give entrance exam,i.e is GRE(graduate recorded examination).In GRE syllabus are vocabulary,maths.GRE is for 1600marks.In 1600, 800 marks for vocabulary,800 for maths.if you basic concept in maths you can easily score 650 out of 800marks.but in case vocabulary you cannot score 200,until you remember all the words with their meanings.if you able to score above 400marks in vocabulary you can get easily 1200 marks .this marks will be sufficient to get the admission in good and ranking universities.
To get scholarship you should give TOEFL(test of english foreign language).this will be for 120 marks .out of 120 should get at least 80marks so that you get the scholarship.
keep more concentration on vocabulary
daily read the newspaper,write difficult word which you don't known the meaning.and try to form a sentence on those words.so that you can remember for long time. all the best
one week left for exam to give,prepare that one from barron's it will be more benefits to you
2nd March 2011, 03:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are quite a few books which you can refer to like Kaplan, Peterson's etc. You need to understand the areas to be covered and prepare a plan on how you will prepare in these areas. You will also get a CD when you register for exam and also along with these books. You must attempt them before appearing for the exam. Scholarship will be decided based on the score in this exam and also on the basis of the marks secured during your academic career.
12th April 2011, 08:07 AM
Taurus007

hii

to prepare for GRE exam
To go abroad for studies,you should give entrance exam,i.e is GRE(graduate recorded examination).In GRE syllabus are vocabulary,maths.GRE is for 1600marks.In 1600, 800 marks for vocabulary,800 for maths.if you basic concept in maths you can easily score 650 out of 800marks.but in case vocabulary you cannot score 200,until you remember all the words with their meanings.if you able to score above 400marks in vocabulary you can get easily 1200 marks .this marks will be sufficient to get the admission in good and ranking universities.
To get scholarship you should give TOEFL(test of english foreign language).this will be for 120 marks .out of 120 should get at least 80marks so that you get the scholarship.
keep more concentration on vocabulary
daily read the newspaper,write difficult word which you don't known the meaning.and try to form a sentence on those words.so that you can remember for long time. all the best
one week left for exam to give,prepare that one from barron's it will be more benefits to you
Gre Verbal Section - The GRE verbal sections consist of
four types of questions: Sentence Completions, Analogies, Reading Comprehension, and
Antonyms. They are designed to test your ability to reason using the written word. The
section is 30 minutes long and contains 30 questions. The questions can appear in any
order.
Gre Writting Section - The analytical writing section is 75 minutes long and requires you to respond to two essay questions.
1.try to learn as much words as you can
2.do not take pain
3.solve sample papers .
4.speed is that what counts in GRE exam so do practice as much as you can

good luck
25th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

if we get pass in GRE and TOEFL how much scholarship we get
2nd June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the perfect score in gre for scholarship?
3rd June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams one needs to appear to get 100% scholarship in mit for ms in mechanical engineering and what are the minimum scores one needs to have?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?