18th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether I am not eligible to get scholarship if appearing in November GRE to study MS in USA?

Respected Sir,
Myself K. Aditya Krishna pursuing final year B.Tech in R.K. College of Engineering. I want to do MS in USA. I want to write GRE in winter but somebody are arguing that scholarships will not be given if I write the exam in winter means in November GRE. I am from middle class family please tell me is it true with their argument? Please send me the reply for my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  2. Appearing in GRE will help me to study MS in USA?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  4. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  5. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  6. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  8. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  9. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  11. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  12. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  14. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  15. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  16. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  17. Rs 10 lakh scholarship for SC/ST from government of AP?
  18. Detailed information about GRE to study MS in USA?
21st May 2015, 06:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am not eligible to get scholarship if appearing in November GRE to study MS in USA?

The chances of getting scholarship does not depend on the time, when you write your GRE exam, it only depends upon the score, which you have secured. So, you can appear for GRE at any time, but to get scholarship, you should try to secure good marks in GRE exam. You will have a chance to get scholarship, if you can satisfy following criteria
->GRE exam - Above 300 marks
->Graduation - At least 70%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?