20th August 2012, 10:53 PM
rajkumarsingh51187

How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? I have finished BDS

hi sir now i am finish my bds after i am looking for IAS preparation please help me thanking you sir

24th May 2013, 03:09 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? I have finished BDS

To become an IAS Officer you need to fulfil all the eligiblity criteria and crack Civil Services Exam.After completing your BDS degree you are eligible for UPSC IAS exam.

Some tips to crack this exam are:
Proper planning is very much essential in the process of preparing for the IAS civil service examination.
You need focused study of subjects. You should analyze the syllabus, and hard work is needed to crack this examination.
You need to have good knowledge of current affairs and our history and administration.
It’s important to have some reading habits as that will help you to keep yourself updated about the current affairs.
Read lots of magazines and news papers.
Also you should be strong in aptitude and the subjects that you have chosen or will choose.

ALL THE BEST!!!
28th May 2013, 04:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For clearing IAS, you need to get prepared with prelims, mains, and interview. Preparation for prelims should be done on topics like mental ability, Indian constitution, Indian polity, and so on. Main exam comprise questions on general studies and English language. Books on CSAT and previous year question papers can be used for study. Training under coaching centers is suitable to get prepared for interview.
10th November 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am an average student , doing internship in BDS.i am 23yrs.old.want to prepare for upsc.please guide me from the starting point.
20th March 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done BDS. I do not have maths after high school..can i clear ias exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?